Before cleaning, whatever the stain is, it is necessary to:
• take immediate action.
• Remove most of the dirt with a spoon or similar.
• Reduce the stain by working from the edge towards the center to avoid halos.
• Immediately blot the stain with a white cloth.
• Before each treatment, it is advisable to check for any changes in appearance and color that the fabric may undergo, trying to treat a not very visible area. If in doubt about the stain removal technique, we recommend you to contact a specialized personnel. After the stain is removed, the treated area may appear with a different color than the untreated one. It is therefore recommended to do a deeply general cleaning.
• Once the stain has been identified, take action by following the instructions given for its coating.
• Let it dry. Do not sit on the wet side.
ATTENTION: Cleaning the upholstery is always a delicate operation. The good result often depends on the care taken in its execution, on the nature and quantity of dirt and above all on the timeliness of the intervention.
THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO THE COVERING (SHRINKING, DISCOLORING, WEAKING, ETC.) CAUSED BY INCORRECT MAINTENANCE AND / OR WASHING.
Spruce and / or beech boards. Chipboard, plywood and various wood derivatives panels assembled with vinyl glue and metal staples.
The frame of your sofa will always remain intact and perfect over time, as long as you respect the following precautions:
• Do not jump on the sofa or throw yourself violently on top of it.
• Do not sit on the armrests and / or backrests.
• Do not scrape the sofa on rough and smooth surfaces, lift it and do not push it.
• Following the above will prevent possible sagging of the seams.
Based on the shape and model, we use different types of padding:
• expanded polyurethanes of various densities.
• polyester fiber flakes.
Use and maintenance: the padding does not require any specific maintenance other than normal sofa care. In particular, if you buy sofas with fiber flakes padding, once in your home, you will need to gently shape them to allow them to resume the initial appearance lost during transport.
The polyurethane foam paddings, in the first 3 months of life, tend to soften and then stabilize permanently. This process is absolutely normal; in fact, when a person sits down for the first few times, he applies pressure on the seat which creates the breakage of the microcells of which the polyurethane is made. This break, absolutely physiological for this material, involves a slight softening.
Again for the reason mentioned above, it is absolutely normal that when purchasing the sofa, the softness of a seat / back padded with a polyurethane foam is different from the other placed next to it depending on the specific use. This feature will disappear after the first months of correct use.
Following the aforementioned physiological settling of the padding, slight creases may form on the upholstery. These folds are to be considered absolutely normal and depend on the settlement that the skin also undergoes during the first months of use.
Noble, natural and resistant material that acquires value over time. Thanks to its transpiration and elasticity properties, it offers ideal comfort in both hot and cold periods.
Each layer of skin has its own story that can be read through the natural signs impressed on the surface, such as scars, wrinkles, insect bites, barbed wire wounds, stretch marks, veins, difference in grain and color. These represent something natural, a quality that never makes a living room identical to another.
Use and maintenance: leather lounges, thanks to the quality of the material, do not need particular maintenance, just use traditional methods, such as dusting with a soft cloth. Make sure the living room is at least 30 cm from the radiator or other heat sources. Do not expose the living room to direct sunlight.
Dirt cleaning: use lukewarm water with the addition of neutral soap, do not use too soft soap, detergent or detergent. With a wet and wrung soft cloth, spread on the surface of the leather. Be very careful not to rub, but wipe the cloth very lightly. It is very important to quickly moisten the entire surface.
Skin hydration: dehydration is a natural phenomenon for the skin. It is therefore good, regardless of cleaning, to moisten your coating with moisturizing milk whenever you notice a certain loss of elasticity and in any case at least once a year. Use moisturizing milk directly on the surface and spread it out with a soft cloth. Treat the surface until the substance used is completely absorbed. Cleaning kits are available at Nicolaquinto® stores.
REMOVAL OF STAINS ON THE SKIN.
• Fat and oily materials: initially try to remove the stain with a perfectly dry cloth, then try with a mild detergent solution such as shampoo for hair.
• Beer, coffee: initially clean with warm water, rubbing the entire surface of the skin. If this is not enough, repeat the operation with a soapy solution.
• Chewing gum: cool the part with ice cubes placed in a cellophane bag, then carefully remove. If any traces remain, try a soft eraser.
• Ballpoint pen: remove it with an eraser type eraser bread, taking care to rub very lightly so as not to affect the surface of the color.
• Body fat: on the armrests, headrests or cushions, they can be removed with a soapy solution or with a soft eraser. Never use liquids containing alcohol or cleaning chemicals.
There are two types of washing for our fabrics: dry wash and washing in water.
Dry cleaning it is an operation that involves cleaning the coating using organic solvents. It includes cleaning, rinsing and drying. After washing it is essential to iron the upholstery. For the dry cleaning of the upholstery, it is necessary to rely on specialized laundries.
Washing in water
it is an operation that involves cleaning the fabric covering in water. It includes cleaning, rinsing and drying. After washing it is essential to iron the upholstery.
When washing the upholstery in water, pay attention to the maximum washing temperature, not exceeding 30 ° C.
Dry cleanable fabrics cannot be washed in water under any circumstances. This operation would not allow their subsequent assembly.
Liquors: Dab with absorbent paper or white non-abrasive cloth and then remove the stain. If the stain persists, wash only with neutral, colorless soap suds, shaking the container vigorously. Then remove stains only with denatured alcohol diluted in water at 15%. Dry immediately with hot air using a hairdryer. Direct the jet of hot air from the outside towards the inside of the humid area.
Coffee / Tea: Dab with absorbent paper or white non-abrasive cloth and then remove the stain. If the stain persists, wash only with neutral, colorless soap foam, obtained by shaking the container vigorously. Then remove the stain only with ammonia diluted in water at 10%. Dry immediately with hot air using a hairdryer. Direct the jet of hot air from the outside towards the inside of the humid area.
Oil: Dab with absorbent paper or white non-abrasive cloth and then remove the stain. Wash the stain only with non-colored neutral soap foam, obtained by shaking the container vigorously. Absorb as much of the stain as possible with absorbent paper. If the stain persists, remove it with a non-abrasive white cloth moistened with anticorrosive perchlorethylene which makes it particularly suitable for applications against dirt. Dry immediately with hot air using a hairdryer. Direct the jet of hot air from the outside towards the inside of the humid area.
Beer: Dab with absorbent paper or white non-abrasive cloth and then remove the stain. If the stain persists, remove the stain only with hot water (maximum 40 ° C / 104 ° F) diluted with 3% denatured alcohol in water. Dry immediately with hot air using a hairdryer. Direct the jet of hot air from the outside towards the inside of the humid area.
Coatings belonging to this group are treated with Teflon Fabric Protector, which forms a molecular protection around the fibers, making them considerably more resistant to grease and liquid stains. This treatment does not change the color, texture or breathability of the fabric, which can be washed frequently and is dermatologically tested. If the intense and continuous use of the sofa makes it necessary to wash the entire upholstery, we recommend the utmost attention, respecting the material. The stains listed below can be cleaned up using the recommended procedure.
Liqueurs, Soft Drinks, Wine, Coffee, Tea, Beer:
Dab with absorbent paper or white non-abrasive cloth and then remove the stain. If the stain persists, wash only with neutral, colorless soap foam, obtained by shaking the container vigorously.
Then dab the foam with a cloth moistened with water. Dry immediately with warm air using a hair dryer. Direct the jet of hot air from the outside towards the inside of the humid area.
Oily stains must be removed with a dry stain remover, which can be purchased at any supermarket. Before using the stain remover, we advise you to test the response of the fabric in a less exposed point of the upholstery. Apply the stain remover to a clean, uncolored cloth and wipe gently to remove dirt. To prevent the stain from spreading, wipe from the outer edge towards the center. In case of extensive or persistent stains, it will be advisable to contact specialized laundries.
If there is a bed on your sofa, please follow our advice on opening and closing the bed base. Before using the sofa bed, please read these simple instructions carefully.
How to open the two fold flap net:
• Lift the bed base by grasping the central handle, then pull it outwards, grasp the backrests with your hands and rotate them, closing them on the seats.
• To fully open the net, grasp the bar in the middle and complete the rotation by accompanying it towards the outside.
• To close the bed, carry out the same operations in reverse order.
How to open the net in two (or three folds).
• If necessary, remove the seat cushions.
• Lift the net by grasping the central handle.
• Lift the support bar by gripping it from the center, until it accompanies it on the floor. (to fully open the net, with three folds, grab the second bar from the center, accompanying it to the floor)
• To close the bed, carry out the same operations in reverse order.
THE RELAX FUNCTIONS: All sofas equipped with the “Relax” mechanism allow the backrest to be reclined, for this reason it is possible to notice slight differences in alignment behind the backrest. It is advisable to keep the backrest slightly away from the wall.
Warning: Do not allow children to play with the mechanism in the absence of an adult, do not activate it when no one is sitting on the sofa. It should only be used when the person is sitting correctly. Do not move sofas or armchairs equipped with an open mechanism "relax" mechanism.
METHOD OF DISPOSAL
The disposal of the product and its components must take place through suitable disposal systems.
Do not disperse in the environment.
The product sheet complies with the provisions of the law of 10 April 1991 n. 126 "Rules for consumer information" and the Decree Law of 08 February 1997 no. 101 "Implementation Regulation".